NEO-RLS Members Receive Special Conference Rate for Internet Librarian
NEO-RLS Members receive a special discount to the 2018 Internet Librarian Conference. For savings and to access the discount, register using the following link: https://secure.infotoday.com/RegForms/internetlibrarian/?Priority=NEO18
. A description of the program for the October 16-18, 2018 conference follows below with more information on the website
Internet Librarians have been reaching out as never before to their various communities whether they are indigenous people, investment bankers, students, government policy makers, families, researchers, lawyers or doctors, and they provide an array of services to these communities through numerous channels: bricks and mortar libraries, buses, digital platforms, classrooms, makerspaces, face to face, and more. Now Internet Librarians are going beyond these amazing roles and service programs to get to the heart of their communities, to be integral to the success of their communities. Join us as we hear from extraordinary librarians and their communities, look at new community models, and see what exciting products and services they are creating and the suppliers with whom they are partnering.
Join us at the most comprehensive conference for library and information professionals interested in technology to discover the insights, strategies and practices that allow us to push the envelope in expanding the net, building solid connections to the Internet of Things, managing libraries and digital information, and enhancing the information sharing and learning experience of people in our communities. Internet Librarian 2018 provides attendees with opportunities to meet and hear from leading “movers and shakers” in the information industry in all types of environments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Academic, public, corporate, government, special, and school librarians
- Library directors and executives
- Information managers
- Information architects and specialists
- Systems professionals
- Content managers
- Technical managers
- Information professionals
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Discover the insights, strategies and practices that allow us to push the envelope in expanding the net, building solid connections to the Internet of Things, managing libraries and digital information, and enhancing the information sharing and learning experience of people in our communities.
- Meet and hear from leading “movers and shakers” in the information industry in all types of environments —leaders in the information industry are integrating content and delighting their clients, organizing and managing digital content in creative ways, setting the context for excellence in information utilization in their organizations, revolutionizing the roles of info pros, creating new learning and discovery areas with makerspaces, building strong collaborative communities among their customers and colleagues, and using new technologies in exciting ways.
- Gain access to leading-edge companies in the showcase offering visitors a choice of products covering all aspects of internet technologies, including content providers, online services, software, document and web delivery systems, search engines, and more.
- Network with your peers during interactive events, including special evening programs, receptions, dine-arounds, and connect on social media before, during, and after the conference.