NEO-RLS Takes Precautions and Cancels Workshops Due to COVID-19
We have been closely following developments around COVID-19 in our effort to take appropriate steps to help prevent community spread. In view of the new COVID-19 information coming from the Governor’s office and from the State Library of Ohio, we will be canceling all NEO-RLS face-to-face events and meetings scheduled between Friday, March 13, 2020 and Sunday, May 31, 2020.
- You will be notified individually if you are registered for one of the following events or meetings.
- We will be making every effort to reschedule all of the canceled events and meetings and will notify all registered attendees individually regarding new dates, times and locations as the information becomes available.
- Money will be refunded if the event cannot be rescheduled or if the registrant is no longer able to attend due to rescheduling.
- All NEO-RLS webinars will continue as scheduled.
- We will be re-evaluating the situation on a daily basis and will provide updates as needed via the website and broadcast messages.
- The Tech Lab will not travel during this time period as well.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to do what we feel is best for our members and their communities.