The 2022 Technology Conference will focus on cybersecurity, management solutions for IT staff, community engagement through technology, and the future of technology in libraries. This year, we want to celebrate and feature the work you are doing at your library! Whether you have a completed project, are in the process of a project, or want to promote what you are planning on developing, you can present your efforts and achievements in a poster session during the conference. Poster sessions are an excellent way to promote your work and help other libraries gain skills and knowledge in order to take on their own projects.
- Posters will be displayed throughout the conference and there will be a designated time, during lunch, for you to discuss your poster with attendees. During this time, you can present a very brief (2-5) minute "elevator pitch" of your work and allow attendees to ask questions.
- Poster topics should be related to technology but we encourage topics from all departments and areas of library work.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite posters and prizes will be awarded at the end of the conference.
- Be creative and have fun!
If you would like to present a poster session, please click HERE to fill out our form for submission.*
- Deadline for submission: October 17, 2022
- Conference Information: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Twinsburg, OH.
- Visit the Event Page for more information and to register for the conference.
*All submissions will be accepted. Submission form will guarantee a space for your poster.
If you have any questions regarding a poster session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.